How To Care for Wavy & Curly Hair Extensions
- Use products that define curls and control frizz.
- Finger style or use a wide tooth comb only when hair is damp.
- To reduce frizz allow hair extensions to air dry and then leave it alone
- To not disrupt the curl pattern and to prevent frizz do not comb dry curls or waves.
- To refresh curls spray hair extensions with plain water, leave in conditioner or diluted curl activator
- Overusing leave in conditioner or curl activator will hair extensions to tangle
- Use styling products free of grease, alcohol, silicone, sulfates and parabens